Fanuc Series 15i 150i
Fanuc Alarm SP0225 SP0226 SP0227 SP0228 SP0229
Alarm SP0225 (Serial Spindle CRC Error)
Alarm SP0226 (Serial Spindle Framing Error)
Alarm SP0227 (Serial Spindle Reception Error)
Alarm SP0228 (Serial Spindle Communication Error)
Alarm SP0229 (Communication Error between Serial Spindle and Spindle Amplifier)
A communication error occurred between the CNC and a serial spindle or between serial spindles.
Cause and Action
Check the following:
(1) Is the serial spindle amplifier powered?
(2) Is the cable to the serial spindle attached to the correct connector?
(3) Is the cable to the serial spindle broken?
(4) Is there any source of noise near the system?
(5) Is the ground terminal of the CNC disconnected?
(6) Is the ground terminal of the spindle amplifier disconnected?
If the above checks do not reveal any abnormality, the printed circuit board in the CNC or the spindle amplifier may be defective.