Sinumerik Alarm 6453 Channel %1 tool change not possible. No assignment between toolholder/spindle no. = %2 and buffer magazine location %3
%1 = Channel ID
%2 = Spindle no.
%3 = Location no.
The desired tool change is not possible. No relation has been defined between the toolholder/spindle number and the buffer magazine location (Location No.)
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
• Check whether the magazine data ($TC_MLSR) have been defined correctly.
• Check whether the alarm-causing program command – e.g. TCI – has been programmed correctly.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens