Sinumerik Alarm 4019 Axis container %1 advance not allowed with current status of NCU %2
%1 = NCU number
%2 = Axis container number
This error only occurs with direct advancing of the container. With direct container advancing, only one channel is allowed to activate the NC language command for advancing the container.In order to ensure this, the other channels must have the reset status and the axes must be stationary.
With NCU link,the above condition applies to all channels of the NCU group.
• 1 : NC Ready missing
• 16: At least one other channel is active
• 35: AXCT axis is active following axis/spindle
• 36: AXCT axis is active leading axis
• 39: Axis/spindle disable active
• 40: Overlaid motion active for AXCT axis
• 41: Axis replacement active for AXCT axis
• 42: Interpolate active for one axis container axis
• 46: Rotating spindle with different Ipo cycle of NCUs
• 47: New-Con fig active
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
The program must be cancelled with Reset and the zero offset deselected before activating the axis container switch.
Clear alarm with the RESET key.Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens