Sinumerik Alarm 380072 Profibus DP: output slot for base address %1 (size %2) not allowed
%1 = Logical base address of the requested area
%2 = Size of the area in bytes
An incorrect logical base address was set for a digital or analog output, the area is resides in the access range of the PLC (PIQ, base addresses < 128). For length =1 it is a digital output, For length =2 it is an analog output.Reactions:
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Only use addresses >= 128 for output slots. Enter correct base addresses in the machine data:
• For length=1: Correct machine data MN_HW_ASSIGN_DIG_FASTOUT.
• For length=2: Correct machine data MN_HW_ASSIGN_ANA_FASTOUT.
• NCK restart If the error cannot be eliminated by this procedure, please make a note of the error text and contact the control system manufacturer.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens