Sinumerik Alarm 380001 Profibus-DP: startup error, reason %1 parameter %2 %3 %4.
%1 = Cause of the error
%2 = Parameter 1
%3 = Parameter 2
%4 = Parameter 3
An error occurred during startup of the DP master. Overview: Cause of the error, Par 1, Par 2, Par 3:
• 01 = DPM version, DPM version, DPA version, —
• 02 = DPM boot-up timeout, DPM actual value status, DPM setpoint value status, —
• 03 = DPM boot-up status, DPM actual value status, DPM setpoint value status, DPM error code
• 04 = DPM boot-up error, DPM actual value status, DPM setpoint value status, DPM error code
• 05 = DPM-PLL sync error, –, –, —
• 07 = alarm queue too long, Actual number, Setpoint number, —
• 08 = unknown client, Client ID, –, —
• 09 = Client version, Client ID, Client version, DPA version
• 10 = too many clients, Client number, Max. number of clients, — Clients are the following components of the control system that use the PROFIBUS DP: Client ID = 1: PLC Client ID = 2: NCK The following can be causes:
• Error in contents of SDB1000
• Corruption of parts of system program
• Hardware defect on NC component
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Follow the following steps:
1. Check the control project (particularly SDB1000); check MD 11240; if a user-specific SDB1000 is in use, load it again.
2. If the error still exists, save the data and restart the control system with the default values with which the system was supplied.
3. If the system starts up without an error, the user data should be loaded one step at a time.
4. If the error still exists after startup with the default values, reboot from the PC card or update the software.
5. If the error still exists, replace the hardware. If the error cannot be eliminated by this procedure, please make a note of the error text and contact the control system manufacturer.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens