Sinumerik Alarm 300745 Axis %1 drive %2 limit values for safe end positions exchanged
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Drive number
For the safe end position monitoring, there is a smaller value in the MD for the upper limit value than in the MD for the lower limit value. Request: During boot-up of the control.
– Mode group not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Check the MDs
• Modify MD 1334: $MD_SAFE_POS_LIMIT_PLUS[n] (upper limit value for safe limit position) and
• Modify MD 1335: $MD_SAFE_POS_LIMIT_MINUS[n] (lower limit value for safe limit position) and modify so that the upper limit value exceeds the lower limit value.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens