Sinumerik Alarm 300736 Axis %1 drive %2 Lh characteristic invalid
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Drive number
The value in MD 1143: $MD_LH_CURVE_UPPER_SPEED (LH curve upper speed) is less than or equal to the value in MD 1142: $MD_FIELD_WEAKENING_SPEED (thresh- old speed for field weakening) or the value in MD 1144: $MD_LH_CURVE_GAIN (LH curve gain) is less than 100.
– NC not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– The NC switches to follow-up mode.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. For standard motors: Reset the drive (delete the bootfile) and repeat the startup. For third-party motors:
• Modify MD 1143: $MD_LH_CURVE_UPPER_SPEED (Lh curve upper speed)
• Modify MD 1144: $MD_LH_CURVE_GAIN (Lh curve gain)
• Modify MD 1142: $MD_FIELD_WEAKENING_SPEED (threshold speed for field weak- ening) should be checked and, if necessary corrected.
• Call the SIEMENS AG, SIMODRIVE Hotline.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens