Sinumerik Alarm 22066 Channel %1 tool management: Tool change is not possible, as tool %2 with Duplo no. %3 is not in magazine %4
%1 = Channel number
%2 = String (identifier)
%3 = Duplo no.
%4 = Magazine no.
The desired tool change is not possible. The specified tool is not contained in the specified magazine. (NCK cannot contain tools that are not assigned to a magazine. With this kind of tool, no operations (motion, change) can be performed.)
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
• Check that the specified tool is contained in the desired magazine, or program another tool to be changed.
• Check whether the settings in machine data $MC_RESET_MODE_MASK, $MC_START_MODE_MASK and the associated machine data $MC_TOOL_RESET_NAME match the current definition data.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens