Sinumerik Alarm 2001 PLC has not started up
The PLC must give a sign of life within a period of time defined in MD 10120 PLC_RUNNINGUP_TIMEOUT (Default setting: 1 sec.).
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
• Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. The monitoring time in MD 10120 PLC_RUNNINGUP_TIMEOUT must be checked and adapted to the first OB1 cycle.
• Establish the cause of error in the PLC (loop or stop in the user program) and eliminate.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens