Sinumerik Alarm 12380 Channel %1 block %2 maximum memory capacity reached
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The data definitions in this block cannot be processed because the maximum available memory for creating the data has been filled, or because the data block cannot accommodate any further data. The alarm can also occur if several subroutine calls are executed in sequence and no block with an effect on the machine is generated (motion, dwell, M function).
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Reduce the number of variables, reduce the size of arrays, or increase the capacity of the data management system.
• If new macro definitions are to be introduced -> increase machine data 18160 MM_NUM_USER_MACROS
• If new GUD definitions are to be introduced -> check machine data 18150 MM_GUD_VALUES_MEM, 18130 MM_NUM_GUD_NAMES_CHAN, 18120 MM_NUM_GUD_NAMES_NCK
• If the error occurs while executing an NC part program with LUD definitions or when using cycle programs (the parameters count as LUD variable of the cycle program), the following machine data must be checked:
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens