Sinumerik Alarm 10777 Channel %1 block %2 tool radius compensation: too many blocks with suppression of compensation
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The maximum permissible number of blocks with active compensation suppression with tool radius compensation is limited by the machine data CUTCOM_MAXNUM_SUPPR_BLOCKS.
– Local alarm reaction.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
• Modify part program.
• Modify machine data.
• Check whether SBL2 is activated. With SBL2, a block is generated from each part program line which can lead to exceeding the maximum permissible number of empty blocks between two traversing blocks.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens