Sinumerik Alarm 8100 Channel %1 block %2: function not possible
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
• Impossible due to embargo regulations:
• 1. Synchronous actions: Writing of feed, override and axial offsets ($AA_VC, $AC_VC,$AA_OVR, $AA_VC and $AA_OFF) from synchronous actions as well as Continuous Dressing can be programmed only once in a block.
• 2. Extended measurement: ‘Cyclic measurement’ (MEAC) and ‘Measurement from synchronous action’ is not possible.
• 3. Axis interpolation: The number of axes interpolating with one another must not exceed 4 (this also includes synchronous coupling of axes via synchronous actions “DO POS[X]=$A…” “DO FA[X]=$A…”).
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Modify part program.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens