Sinumerik Alarm 6425 Channel %1 tool %2 cannot be placed in magazine %3 on location %4. Invalid definition of magazine!
%1 = Channel ID
%2 = String (identifier)
%3 = Magazine number
%4 = Magazine location number
The desired tool motion command – triggered from the MMC or PLC – is not possible. A movement request was issued to put the tool in a location which does not satisfy the prerequisites for filling.
The following causes for the error are possible:
• Location is blocked or not free!
• Tool type does not match the location type!
• Tool possibly too large, adjacent locations are not free!
• If a tool is to be loaded or unloaded, the load/unload position must be of ‘load location’ type.
• If a tool is to be loaded or unloaded, is the magazine in question linked to the load/unload location? See $TC_MDP1, $TC_MDP2.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
• Check whether the magazine data have been defined correctly.
• Check whether there is still room in the magazine to add another tool; there may not be due to operating procedures.
• Check whether a location type hierarchy is defined and whether it, for example, does not allow insertion of a type ‘A’ tool in a free location with type ‘B’.
Check whether the magazine in question is linked to the load/unload location or whether a distance has been defined.
• Check whether the load/unload position is of ‘load location’ type.See also $TC_MPP1.
Clear alarm with the Delete key or NC START.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens