Sinumerik Alarm 61301 Channel %1 block %2 measuring probe does not switch
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The measuring distance was completely traversed but no switching signal was generated at the measuring input specified by MD 9750or MD 9751.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– Interface signals are set.
– Alarm display.
• Check measuring probe connection
• Set a longer measuring distance via MD 9752, 9753, 9754, 9755
• When measuring an edge: Position closer to the edge
• For spigots/holes: Position roughly over the middle
• Check value for spigot/hole diameter
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens