Sinumerik Alarm 4346 Channel %1 invalid geoaxis assignment in machine data %2[%3]
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Name of machine data
%3 = Transformation number
Machine data TRAFO_GEOAX_ASSIGN_TAB_X contains an invalid entry.The following causes for the error are possible:
• The entry references a channel axis which does not exist.
• The entry is zero (no axis) but the transformation needs the relevant axis as a geometry axis.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
Correct the entry in TRAFO_GEOAX_ASSIGN_TAB_X or TRAFO_AXES_IN_X.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens