Sinumerik Alarm 4152 Illegal configuration of the “Block display with absolute values” function
The “Block display with absolute values” function has been illegally parametrized:
– An illegal block length has been set with $MC_MM_ABSBLOCK: While ramping up, the machine data will be checked for the following value range: 0, 1, 128 to 512
– An invalid display range has been set with $MC_MM_ABSBLOCK_BUFFER_CONF.While ramping up, the machine data will be checked for the following upper and lower limits:
• 0 <= $MC_MM_ABSBLOCK_BUFFER_CONF <= 8
• 0 <= $MC_MM_ABSBLOCK_BUFFER_CONF <= ($MC_MM_IPO_BUFFER_SIZE +
$MC_MM_NUM_BLOCKS_IN_PREP). Alarm 4152 is issued if the limits are violated.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Mode group not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
Configure block length/display range within the permissible limits.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens