Sinumerik Alarm 4080 Incorrect configuration of indexing axis in MD %1
%1 = String: MD identifier
The assignment of a position table to an indexing axis or the contents of a position table contains an error, or the length of a position table has been parametrized with 0.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC not ready.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– If the axis is a single axis when this alarm is triggered, the alarm is only effective for this axis (not effective for e.g. the channel or mode group)
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.3 MD identifiers are output,depending on the type of error.
1. $MA_INDEX_AX_ASSIGN_TAB (axis-specific MD 30500: The error is due to multiple assignment of a position table (NCK MD 10910/10930 INDEX_AX_POS_TAB_n) to axes with different types (linear/rotary axis).
2. $MN_INDEX_AX_POS_TAB_n (NCK MD 10910/10930): The contents of the displayed table n contain an error.
• The entered positions must be arranged in increasing size.
• A particular position must not be set more than once.
• If the table is assigned to one or several modulo axes, then the contents must be within the 0 to < 360 degree range.
3. $MN_INDEX_AX_LENGTH_POS_TAB_n (NCK MD 10900/10920): The length of the displayed position table n was specified with 0.
Clear alarm with the RESET key.Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens