Sinumerik Alarm 300741 Axis %1 drive %2 asynchronous mode: feedforward control gain out of range
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Drive number
If motor inertia and motor nominal torque have been selected unfavorably, the asynchronous motor feedforward control gain is beyond the range of the internal number format.
– NC not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– The NC switches to follow-up mode.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
• Operation without encoder: Reduce the number of encoder lines in MD 1005: $MD_ENC_RESOL_MOTOR (encoder resolution for motor measuring system), since this has an impact on the internal number format. Optional/additional measure: see operation with encoder
• Operation with encoder: Reduce speed controller cycle MD 1001: $MD_SPEEDCTRL_CYCLE_TIME (speed controller cycle).
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens