Sinumerik Alarm 300412 Error when storing a file (%1, %2)
%1 = Error code 1
%2 = Error code 2
An attempt to save a data block, i.e. the result of a measuring function, in the file system has failed.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Create more space in the file system. It is normally sufficient to delete 2 NC programs or to free 4 – 8 Kbytes of memory. If these remedies do not work, it will be necessary to increase the number of files per directory or the size of the file system itself. To do so, proceed as follows:
• Save all data
• Change settings of machine data
• 18280 $MM_NUM_FILES_PER_DIR
• 18320 $MM_NUM_FILES_IN_FILESYSTEM
• 18350 $MM_USER_FILE_MEM_MINIMUM
• and, if necessary, of
• 18270 $MM_NUM_SUBDIR_PER_DIR
• 18310 $MM_NUM_DIR_IN_FILESYSTEM
• Power On
• Reload saved data
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens