Sinumerik Alarm 300202 Axis %1 drive %2 CRC error, error location %3
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Drive number
%3 = Error location
The cross-check (CRC) has detected an access error in a write/read cycle. All bus accesses are not controlled directly by the processor but they are handled by special ASICs. They transfer not only the required data but also cross-checks for the write/read data and the addresses. The error can occur in conjunction with a power failure of one or several drive modules. A hardware fault might also be the cause (ASICs, bus, drive modules).
– NC not ready.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– The NC switches to follow-up mode.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Axes of this channel must be re-referenced.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. If the alarm has occurred in conjunction with a power failure, this cause of failure must be eliminated. Otherwise, please contact the system support for A&D MC products, SIEMENS AG, through the Hot- line (tel.: see alarm 1000).
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens