Sinumerik Alarm 300201 Axis %1 drive %2 timeout during access, error location %3
%1 = NC axis number
%2 = Drive number
%3 = Error location
The read cycle of a drive address in the initialization phase or in cyclic operation has not ended within the monitoring time (approx. 1 ms) (timeout error). The error can occur in conjunction with a power failure of one or several drive modules. A hardware fault might also be the cause (ASICs, bus, drive modules).
– NC not ready.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– The NC switches to follow-up mode.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Axes of this channel must be re-referenced.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. If the alarm has occurred in conjunction with a power failure, this cause of failure must be eliminated. Otherwise, please contact the system support for A&D MC products, SIEMENS AG, through the Hot- line (tel.: see alarm 1000).
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens