Sinumerik Alarm 2900 Reboot is delayed
This alarm indicates a delayed reboot.This alarm only occurs when reboot was carried out by the MMC via PI – “_N_IBN_SS” and MD $MN_REBOOT_DELAY_TIME was set greater than zero.The alarm can be suppressed with $MN_SUPPRESS_ALARM_MASK BIT 19.
– The NC switches to follow-up mode.
– NC not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– Interface signals are set.
– Alarm display.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
See $MN_REBOOT_DELAY_TIME and $MN_SUPPRESS_ALARM_MASK.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens