Sinumerik Alarm 27033 Axis %1 parameterization of MD %2[%3] invalid
%1 = Axis number
%2 = MD identifier
%3 = Machine data index
The parameterization of %2 is incorrect. An additional indication is the field index of the machine data. If the machine data is a single machine data a zero is specified as array index. This alarm occurs in the following contexts:
• 1. The conversion of the specified MD into the internal calculation format leads to over- flow.
• 2. The values entered in MD $MA_SAFE_POS_LIMIT_PLUS and $MA_SAFE_POS_LIMIT_MINUS have been interchanged. The upper limit is less than or equal to the lower limit.
• 3. For an axis with safety functions, the setpoint/actual value assignment in MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_SEGMENT_NR, MD $MA_CTRLOUT_SEGMENT_NR was not made on the drive bus. No module number was stated for a setpoint/actual value assignment in MD $MA_CTRLOUT_MODULE_NR, MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_MODULE_NR.
• 4. The number of drives has changed. On reading back the standstill position and the associated drive number, a difference has been found to the momentary drive configuration.
• 5. A safety function has been enabled in MD $MA_SAFE_FUNCTION_ENABLE with- out the safety functions SBH/SG having been enabled.
• 6. Error on parameterizing the input/output settings for the SGEs/SGAs.
• 7. A zero has been entered in MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_GRID_POINT_DIST.
• 8. A zero has been entered in MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_RESOL .
• 9. In MD $MA_IS_ROT_AX and MD $MA_SAFE_IS_ROT_AX , differing settings were made.
• 10. A measuring circuit that does not exist was parameterized in MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_INPUT_NR.
• 11. In MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_MODULE_NR, the number of a drive has been entered which either does not exist or has been detected as inactive. With an inactive drive, MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_TYPE was not reset to 0.
• 12. In MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_TYPE, an encoder type was parameterized which does not match the physically present type.
• 13. In MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_TYPE, an incorrect encoder type was entered for an active drive ($MA_SAFE_ENC_TYPE = 0, 2, 3 or 5).
• 14. When setting the parameters for the motor encoder in MD $MA_SAFE_ENC_INPUT_NR, the measuring circuit for the 2nd measuring system is also used to ensure double-redundancy. The 2nd measuring circuit of this drive module has also been parameterized in the data of another axis, therefore there is a dual assignment. The 2nd measuring circuit connection cannot be used for the actual value acquisition in this parameterization.
• 15. In MD $MA_SAFE_POS_TOL a value greater than 10 mm was entered for a linear axis.
• 16. In MD $MA_SAFE_REFP_POS_TOL, a value greater than 1mm was entered for a linear axis.
• 17. The limit values for the “n