Sinumerik Alarm 22067 Channel %1 tool management: tool change not possible since there is no tool available in tool group %2
%1 = Channel number
%2 = String (identifier)
The desired tool change is not possible. The specified tool group does not contain a tool which is ready for use and could be used for tool change. It is possible that all of the tools in question have been set to the ‘Disabled’ state by the tool monitoring function.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
• Ensure that the specified tool group contains a tool that is ready for use when tool change is requested.
• This can be achieved, for example, by replacing disabled tools, or
• by releasing a disabled tool manually.
• Check whether the tool data are correctly defined. Have all intended tools in the group been defined with the specified identifier and loaded?
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens