Sinumerik Alarm 21703 Channel %1 block %3 axis %2 touch probe not deflected, illegal edge polarity
%1 = Channel number %2 = Axis name, spindle number %3 = Block number
The selected probe is not (!) deflected and therefore cannot record any measured value from the deflected to the non-deflected state. Measurement level 2 (MEAWA, MEASA, MEAC) The degree of deflection of the probe at the start of the measurement task is identical to the first programmed measurement signal edge. The test is only performed in mode 2.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Local alarm reaction.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– If the axis is a single axis when this alarm is triggered, the alarm is only effective for this axis (not effective for e.g. the channel or mode group)
• Check probe
• Check start positioning for measuring
• Check program
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens