Sinumerik Alarm 18004 Channel %1 block %2 orientation of workpiece-related protection zone %3 does not correspond to the orientation of tool-related protection zone %4
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Number of workpiece-related protection zone
The orientation of the workpiece-related protection zone and the orientation of the tool- related protection zone differ. If the protection zone number is negative, then this is a global protection zone.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
• Modify the protection zone definition or do not simultaneously activate protection zones that have different orientations.
• Check machine data and modify the protection zone definition if necessary.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens