Sinumerik Alarm 17001 Channel %1 block %2 no memory left for tool/magazine data
%1 = Channel number %2 = Block number, label
The number of the following tool/magazine data sizes in the NC is given by machine data:
• Number of tools + number of grinding data blocks: 18082 MM_NUM_TOOL
• Number of cutting edges: 18100 MM_NUM_CUTTING_EDGES_IN_TOA Tools, grinding data blocks, cutting edges can be used independently of the tool management function. The memory for the following data is available only if the corresponding bit in 18080 MM_TOOL_MANAGEMENT_MASK has been set.
• Number of monitoring data sets: 18100 MM_NUM_CUTTING_EDGES_IN_TOA
• Number of magazines: 18084 MM_NUM_MAGAZINE
• Number of magazine locations: 18086 MM_NUM_MAGAZINE_LOCATION The following size is determined by software configuration: Number of magazine spacing data blocks: P2 permits 32 such spacing data blocks.
• ‘Grinding data blocks’: Grinding data can be defined for a tool from type 400 to 499. Such a data block occupies additional memory, as it is planned for a cutting edge.
• ‘Monitoring data blocks’: Each cutting edge of a tool can be supplemented by monitoring data.
• ‘Magazine spacing data block’: Spacings to other magazines can be defined for magazine locations in internal magazines.
– Alarm display. – Interface signals are set. – Correction block is reorganized.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
• Modify machine data
• Modify the NC program, i.e. reduce the number of items related to the variable which caused the error condition.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens