Sinumerik Alarm 16783 Channel %1 block %2 master spindle/axis %3 not available
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Axis name, spindle number
A coupling has been switched on in which the master spindle/axis is currently not available. Possible causes:
• Setpoint linkage has been selected and spindle/axis is active in the other channel.
• The spindle/axis has been accessed by the PLC and has not yet been released.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Put the master spindle/axis with spindle/axis exchange into the necessary channel or release from the PLC.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens