Sinumerik Alarm 16020 Channel %1 repositioning in block %2 is not possible
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
Programming or operator action incorrect: Repositioning via REPOS command is only possible in an asynchronous subprogram (interrupt routine).If the REPOS command was programmed, e.g. in the main program or in a cycle, part program execution is aborted with alarm 16020. In addition, the alarm is output in the following situations:
• Access to $AC_RETPOINT (repositioning point) outside an ASUP (e.g. in the main program) • An axis to be repositioned was a oscillating axis with sychronous infeed (OSCILL) in the interrupted block and is now in a state that does not allow it to be traversed as a oscillating axis. Remedy: Change the axis to “neutral axis” state before repositioning with WAITP.
• An axis to be repositioned was an infeed axis for a oscillating axis in the interrupted block; now it can no longer be traversed as one.Remedy: Change the axis back to “POS axis” state before repositioning.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Modify the part program if necessary.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens