Sinumerik Alarm 15420 Channel %1 block %2 instruction in current mode not allowed
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The alarm is output in the following situation:
• The interpreter has detected an illegal instruction (e.g. a motion command) while processing an INI file or a definition file (macro or GUD).
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop – NC Start disable in this channel.
• Correct the INI, GUD or macro file.
• Correct part program.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens