Sinumerik Alarm 15380 Channel %1 block %2 illegal incremental programming in axis %3
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Axis
The first axis programming after “search to block end point” is performed incrementally. This is not allowed in the following situations:
• After searching the target a transformation change has taken place.
• A frame with rotation component is active. The programmed axis is involved in the rotation.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
• Find search destination in which the axes are programmed using an absolute reference.
• Deactivate adding of the accumulated search position with $SC_TARGET_BLOCK_INCR_PROG = FALSE.
• Use search run with calculation “at contour”.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens