Sinumerik Alarm 14051 Channel %1 block %2 arithmetic error in part program
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
• In calculating an arithmetic expression, an overflow has occurred (e.g. division by zero)
• In a data type, the representable value range has been exceeded
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Analyze the program and correct the defective point in the program.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens