Sinumerik Alarm 14017 Channel %1 block %2 syntax error when calling the subroutine via M function
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
When calling M code subroutine with parameter transfer, an illegal syntax was detected:
• Address extension not programmed as a constant.
• M function value not programmed as a constant.
Note: If a parameter transfer has been programmed via MD $MN_M_NO_FCT_CYCLE_PAR for an M function replacement, the following restriction applies to this M function: both the address extension and the M function value must be programmed for replacement as constants.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
Change the programming of the M function.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens