Sinumerik Alarm 14009 Channel %1 block %2 illegal program path %3
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Program path
The part program command CALLPATH was called with a parameter (program path) referring to a directory which does not exist in the file system of the NCK.
– Correction block is reorganized.
– Interface signals are set.
– Alarm display.
• Modify the CALLPATH instruction such that the parameter contains the complete path name of the loaded directory.
• Load the programmed directory in the file system of the NCK.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens