Sinumerik Alarm 12200 Channel %1 block %2 symbol %3 cannot be created
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Symbol in the source block
The symbol to be created with the DEF instruction cannot be created because:
• it has already been defined (e.g. as variable or function)
• the internal memory location is no longer sufficient (e.g. with large arrays)
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block
Make the following checks:
• Check with the text editor whether the name to be allocated in the active program cycle (main program and called sub programs) has already been used.
• Estimate the memory requirements for the symbols already defined and reduce these if necessary by using fewer global and more local variables.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens