Sinumerik Alarm 10914 Movement not possible while transformation active – in channel %1, block %2
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
The machine kinematics does not allow the specified motion. Transformation-dependent error causes can be in: TRANSMIT: A (circular) area exists around the pole, where positioning is not possible. The area is caused by the fact that the tool reference point cannot be traversed as far as into the pole. The area is defined by:
• the machine data ($MC_TRANSMIT_BASE_TOOL..)
• the active tool length compensation (see $TC_DP..). Whether the tool length compensation is included in the calculation depends on the working plane selected (see G17,..).
• The machine stops before the faulty block.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Local alarm reaction.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Modify part program.Change the incorrectly specified tool length compensation.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens