Sinumerik Alarm 10653 Channel %1 axis %2 gantry error threshold exceeded
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Axis
The gantry following axis has exceeded the error limit (actual value tolerance) specified in MD 37120 GANTRY_POS_TOL_ERROR.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– If the axis is a single axis when this alarm is triggered, the alarm is only effective for this axis (not effective for e.g. the channel or mode group)
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department.
1. Check axis (uneven mechanical movement?)
2. MD not set correctly (MD 37120 GANTRY_POS_TOL_ERROR). A POWER ON is necessary after modifying the MD.
If the axes are not yet referenced, MD GANTRY_POS_TOL_REF is the trigger condition for the error message.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens