Sinumerik Alarm 10630 Channel %1 block %2 axis %3 at working area limit %4
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Block number, label
%3 = Axis, spindle number
%4 = String ( + or – )
The specified axis violates the working area limitation. This is recognized only in the main run either because the minimum axis values could not be measured before the transformation or because there is a motion overlay.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Local alarm reaction.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
– If the axis is a single axis when this alarm is triggered, the alarm is only effective for this axis (not effective for e.g. the channel or mode group)
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Program other motion or do not perform overlaid motion.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens