Sinumerik Alarm 10620 Channel %1 block %3 axis %2 at software limit switch %4
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Axis name, spindle number
%3 = Block number, label
%4 = String
During the traversing motion, the system detected that the software limit switch would be crossed in the direction indicated. During block preparation, it was not yet possible to detect that the traversing range would be exceeded: Either there has been a motion overlay by the handwheel or a coordinate transformation is active.
– Local alarm reaction.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– Interface signals are set.
– Alarm display.
– NC Stop on alarm at block end.
– If the axis is a single axis when this alarm is triggered, the alarm is only effective for this axis (not effective for e.g. the channel or mode group)
Depending on the reason for this alarm being triggered, the following remedial measures should be undertaken:
• Hand wheel override: Cancel the motion overlay and avoid this or keep it smaller when the program is repeated.
• Transformation: Check the preset/programmed zero offsets (current frame). If the values are correct, the tool holder (fixture) must be moved in order to avoid triggering the same alarm when the program is repeated, which would again cause the program to be aborted.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens