Sinumerik Alarm 1018 Floating point arithmetic error in channel %1 task %2 station %3 FPU state %4 %4
%1 = Channel number
%2 = Task ID
%3 = Station priority
%4 = FPU status
The floating point unit of the processor has found a computational error.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC not ready.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
– Alarm reaction delay is cancelled.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
Make a note of the error text and contact Siemens AG A&D MC, Hotline (tel./fax: see alarm 1000)
Clear alarm with the RESET key in all channels of this mode group.Restart part program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens