Heat Can Stop Your Machines
It happens when you least expect it. High temperatures can cook the electronics that control your cnc machines,
- erroneous readings.
- fried circuit boards.
Cooling the electrical cabinet can eliminate these problems, but how will you do it?
The Cabinet Coolers
The cold air is circulated through the enclosure to eliminate heat damage and control shutdown. Independent laboratory testing certifies that Cabinet Coolers meet the appropriate CE safety requirements that now make them suitable for a wide range of enclosure cooling applications.
The compact Cabinet Coolers can be installed in minutes through a standard electrical knockout hole. They convert an ordinary supply of compressed air to cold, -7°C air without refrigerants or CFC’s. Cabinet Cooler Systems include a compressed air filter to assure no moisture or dust is introduced inside the panel.
Advantages of Cabinet Coolers
- Special Cabinet Coolers
- Low Cost
- Quiet – less than 75 dBA
- Install in minutes
- Maintain NEMA 12, 4 and 4X integrity (IP54 and 66)
- Stabilize enclosure temperature and humidity
- No CFC’s
- No moving parts – maintenance free
- Mount in standard electrical knockout
- Stop nuisance tripping
- Stop heat damage
- Eliminate fans and filters
- Eliminate lost production
- Stop circuit drift
- Stop dirt contamination
- Provide washdown protection
- Cooling capacities to 5,600 Btu/hr. (1411 Kcal/hr.)
Source : exair