Okuma Alarm-C 3183 MCS Full-closed APA error
Difference between the full-closed loop encoder value and the motor encoder value exceeds the allowable range.
Axis name or none (spindle)
Number of times the error has been detected
Probable Faulty Locations
– Synthetic offset data is not set at the full-closed loop encoder or wrong data is set.
– ABSO SCALE or position encoder with shaft
– Excessive lost motion in axis drive system (The motor is not rigidly connected with the movable part.)
– Slippage or breakage of shaft belt
– Loose coupling between motor and ball screw
– Improper positional loop gain (too high)