Okuma Alarm-A 1829 Sp. oil air lub. air pressure error
The air pressure for oil-air spindle lubrication is too low.
A pressure error of air continued more than 30 seconds at the time of output the air.
Probable Faulty Locations
1) Air pump or piping
2) Pressure switch
3) Inferiority of oil-air plumbing.
4) Inferiority of oil-air pressure PS.
Measures to Take
1) Change the air unit with a new one.
2) Change the air pressure switch with a new one.
3) Inspection of oil-air plumbing.
4) Exchange of oil-air pressure PS.