Sinumerik Alarm 27103 Axis %1 difference in function safe limit position %2, NCK: %3 drive: %4
%1 = Axis number
%2 = Number of safe limit position
%3 = Monitoring status safe limit position
%4 = Monitoring status safe limit position
During cross-comparison of result list 1 a difference was detected between the NCK and drive monitoring channels in the status of safe limit position monitoring.
• Safe limit position 1: Bit 2, 7.62 cm result list 1
• Safe limit position 2: Bit 4, 12.70 cm result list 1 Monitoring status:
• OFF = Monitoring is inactive in this monitoring channel
• OK = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, limit values are not violated
• L+ = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, upper limit exceeded
• L- = Monitoring is active in this monitoring channel, lower limit exceeded
– Alarm display.
Check whether the safe inputs have switched to the same status in both monitoring channels within the permissible time tolerance. For further diagnostics, the drive machine data 1391, 1392 and the servo trace signals “Result list 1, NCK” and “Result list 1, drive” can be used.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens