Sinumerik Alarm 26016 Axis %1 machine data %2 invalid value
%1 = Axis name, spindle number
%2 = String: MD identifier
Machine data includes a value that is not valid.
– NC not ready.
– Mode group not ready, also effective for single axes
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
– The NC switches to follow-up mode.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
Repeat entry with correct value and then Reset.
Clear alarm with the RESET key in all channels of this mode group. Restart part program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens