Sinumerik Alarm 6450 Channel %1 tool change not possible. Invalid magazine location no. %2 in buffer magazine
%1 = Channel ID
%2 = Magazine location number
The desired tool change is not possible. The specified magazine location is either toolholder/spindle or empty. Only the numbers of the buffer that are not toolholder/spindle may be programmed with the NC command TCI, i.e. the location number of a gripper is allowed.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Correction block is reorganized.
• Check whether the magazine data ($TC_MPP1) have been defined correctly.
• Check whether the alarm-causing program command – e.g. TCI – has been programmed correctly.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens