Sinumerik Alarm 6441 Writing of $P_USEKT not allowed.
An attempt was made to write the value of $P_USEKT. This is not possible since programming T= ‘location number’ with automatic setting of $P_USEKT is active.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– Interpreter stop
– NC Start disable in this channel.
• Make sure of how the NC is supposed to be configured! (see bit16 and bit22 in $MC_TOOL_MANAGEMENT_MASK)
• Tool change with “Reject tool” is configured. If you now try to start this program on NC control with T=’location number’ with automatic setting of $P_USEKT this will not be possible.
• Either run the part program on the appropriate NC control or edit the part program.
Clear alarm with the Delete key or NC START.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens