Sinumerik Alarm 6407 Channel %1 tool %2 cannot be placed in magazine %3 on location %4.Invalid definition of magazine!
%1 = Channel ID
%2 = String (identifier)
%3 = Magazine number
%4 = Magazine location number
A tool change request or a verification request was issued to put the tool in a location which does not satisfy the prerequisites for filling. The following causes for the error are possible:
• Location is blocked or not free!
• Tool type does not match the location type!
• Tool possibly too large, adjacent locations are not free!
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
• Check whether the magazine data are correctly defined (especially the location type).
• Check whether the tool data are correctly defined (especially the location type).
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens