Sinumerik Alarm 6405 Channel %1 command %2 has invalid PLC acknowledge parameter %3 – identifier %4
%1 = Channel ID
%2 = Command no.
%3 = PLC acknowledge parameter
%4 = Error code
The specified command has been answered by PLC with an invalid acknowledgement in the current combination. The following assignments are defined for “command no.”:
1 Move tool, load or unload magazine
2 Prepare tool change
3 Execute tool change
4 Prepare tool change and execute with T command
5 Prepare tool change and execute with M command
7 Terminate cancelled tool command
8 Check tool movement with reservation
9 Check tool movement
0 Transport acknowledgement
Parameters 2 and 3 designate the PLC command and the status number of the acknowledgement.
Example: Parameter 4 of the alarm message is 10. It is not defined whether a buffer location for asynchronous tool motion must be reserved. In the example, the parameter is ignored by the NCK. Further possible causes for the alarm: The tool change defined by the command is not possible. The magazine location specified in the invalid parameter does not exist in the magazine.
The 3rd parameter – error identification – gives a more detailed description of the alarm.Meanings:
• 0 = not defined
• 1 = status not allowed or undefined status received by PLC
• 2 = source and/or target magazine no./location no. unknown
• 3 = not defined
• 4 = target magazine no. and/or location no. in tool motion command not end target
• 5 = not defined
• 6 = source and/or target magazine no./location no. unknown during tool change
• 7 = PLC comm. with inconsistent data: either inconsistent magazine addresses in VDI or NCK command unequal to PLC acknowledgement or both
• 8 = PLC comm. with inconsistent data: while rejecting a tool, the tool to be rejected was unloaded asynchronously. NCK cannot perform a new selection.
• 9 = PLC comm. with inconsistent data: the command acknowledgement data wants to move a tool to a location that is occupied by another tool.
• 10 = it is not defined whether a buffer location for asynchronous tool motion must be reserved.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
Please inform the authorized personnel/service department. Erroneous PLC communication: Correct the PLC program.
Clear alarm with the RESET key. Restart part program
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens