Sinumerik Alarm 6100 Error while creating %1, error number %2 %3
%1 = Symbol name
%2 = Error code
%3 = If required, internal error identifier
An error was detected while creating a compile cycle machine data.The error number specifies the type of error.
• Error number 1: Insufficient memory available
• Error number 2: Symbol in the NCK already exists
• Error number 3: Maximum possible number of symbols exceeded
• Error number 4: Invalid name prefix
• Error number 5: Illegal array size
Note: Other errors of this type could have occurred, but have not been displayed.
– Alarm display.
– Interface signals are set.
– NC not ready.
– Channel not ready.
– NC Start disable in this channel.
– NC Stop on alarm.
• Error number 1: The memory reserved by machine data 12238 $MN_MM_CC_MD_MEM_SIZE has to be increased. If the error occurs while loading an archive, then the machine data must be increased “manually”. To do this, either Edit the archive with arc edit or Overwrite the MD in the MD picture and prevent the deletion of the machine data when writing the archive (MMC: Set Ask_for_CFG_RESET.INI = 1 in ‘dino.ini’). Also refer to: Upgrade instructions P6.x.
• Error number 2: Error in the combination or while reloading compile cycles: Do not activate compile cycle.
• Error number 3: Error in the combination or while reloading compile cycles: Do not activate compile cycle.
• Error number 4: Error in the compile cycle: Do not activate compile cycle.
• Error number 5: Error in the compile cycle: Do not activate compile cycle.
Switch control OFF – ON.
- Siemens Diagnostics Guide by Siemens